2PM Fans Signing in Indonesia

13.32

I reveal the photos that I took when fansigning. Warner Music just give us a few second to take pictures. So I can't take a lots of photos. And Wooyoung? I can't took photo of him! Poor me!! They're so cool rite? Kekekee..

I prepared a present for one of them. A hat, but I'm really confused will give it to whom. Firstly, I want to give something for Chan. Yaa coz he's my bias. But after I search and find the hat, oooww the hat's print is leopard. You know, Junho seems to deserve it. So so sooo I'm confused. Finally I decided to just write a letter, and said "one of you may have this hat if you like it". Then my problem solved =]

Ngerasa ga sih kalo idung-nya Khun berminyak banget??! Mauu aku tariiik boleh ga oppa? *wink

Why Chanana so calm like that in fansigning? Ohh maknae :*

Me: Junho, today you look great! So handsome *smile. Junho: Today?? Just today?? *mata aku ditatap dalam" sambil dia senyum* Me: Ahh no noo, everyday u're awesome kkk ;p Junho: *smile. Thankyou! *ngajak hi5 terus salaman* (saat ini langsung jatuh cinta sama Junho hehee.. Hy Empresses! anggota kalian nambah nih ^^)

Kalo oppa yang ini ramahnyaa minta ampuuun!! Serioustly, I'm so dugeun-dugeun waktu empat mata sama mereka. Tapi Junsu mencairkan suasana. That's why I love Jun.K. I love his voice, I love his song, I love his smile, and I also love his chin (bentuk dagunya ga nahan) *maaf yaa maruk!* hehee

Taec agak diem disini. I guess. Tapi kalo di konser sih dia heboh banget hahaa..



I LOVE 2PM!!! REALLY LOVE THEM ><
NB: If you want to share this pict, please permission =P

You Might Also Like

0 komentar